“We have the responsibility to be shepherding leaders.”
The kind of leadership that is needed today overlooks offense for the sake of building bridges and coming together. Listen in to the Generous Leadership® podcast as host Tricia Halsey shares her recent reflections about disunity and how we can come together to heal and connect.
SHOWNOTES & TAKEAWAYS:
- In this time of conflict and polarization, how do we practice Generous Leadership® to bring about unity?
- What is offense and how to spot it in your life; plus five practical tips to escape the trap of offense.
- What would it look like if we worked toward unity and building bridges?
- How can a certain kind of leader earn the right to set the ground rules for us all to come together?
- Leadership is not something that we just arrive to suddenly and overnight. It’s a journey.