“Leadership isn’t something you do. Leadership naturally flows from who you are.”
What are the root beliefs that we have that influence how we behave? Harnessing purposeful actions can bring about belief changes that ultimately impact how we lead. I share my thoughts on this episode of the Generous Leadership® podcast.
SHOWNOTES & TAKEAWAYS:
- What it takes to make a paradigm shift in leadership.
- Why self-awareness and self-worth are needed to make a paradigm shift.
- Why a paradigm shift requires intentionality and the courage to lean into a challenge.
- The beliefs and the behaviors that can transform the way we lead.
- Tips for prioritizing empathy as part of your heart-centered leadership.
- The critical role of empathy in effective leadership.
- Bringing love, honor, and respect into the room.
- Becoming a leader others want to follow.