“We hold responsibility as leaders to hold and care for those that choose to put their trust in us.”
Leadership isn’t about perfection, it’s about being real and being able to humbly learn from one another. Listen to our guest Jason Pfaff of the Kitchen Showcase as he shares his leadership philosophy.
SHOWNOTES & TAKEAWAYS:
- The importance of articulating and practicing intentional daily declarations.
- What are the things you can do every day to motivate your team and to define your values as a leader?
- How to be “grateful through the grind” so that you can be your best every day.
- Where are you putting your intentional energy? Is it hitting the mark?
- The humbling nature of leadership.
- Leadership isn’t about perfection. People want to follow people who are real, not people who are always right.
- The importance of creating a safe place to have authentic and safe conversations.
- Every day is an opportunity to make an intentional choice to inspire and empower others.